- You have 14 days to return an order after receiving it.
- The return is paid by customer.
- Send an email to email@example.com with your given Order number.
- After you have registered your return, you will receive an email with return ID and all information you need to return the goods.
- Mark the package with the return ID number and address.
- Return your goods.
- You can leave it in a postoffice or in a postbox.
- We inspect all the returns before we approve them.
- After we receive the parcel we make a refund directly and you will get a e-mail of the refund. If you have paid with credit card your money will be refunded to the same card within 3-6 business days. If you have got an invoice, it is important that we receive the return before the due date. The value of the invoice will be credited after we received the return.
- The shipping cost will not be repaid.
- If you wish to place another order/new size please make an order online.
PLEASE OBSERVE: It is the customer who has the financial responsibility for the return to reach us.
SOME THINGS TO CONSIDER RECIEVING A PACKAGE
- Be careful when opening the packages. It has to be returned in the same condition as you recieved it.
- Price tags and labels shall remain. Are they damaged the return will be rejected.
- It must be returned in the original packaging together with the original documents.
- Try your Gowna carefully.
- If you do a return, fold your garment in the similar way you received it.
- If the garment appears to have been used.
- If the original tags, marking or package are missing or damaged.
- If the return not has been notified within 10 days after your package has been picked out from post office.